Universität zu Köln | Universität zu Köln
EUniWell Officer (f/m/d)
- Online seit 06.10.2020
- Nicht-Wissenschaftl. Stellen
The European University for Well-Being – EUniWell – unites the University of Cologne, the University of
Birmingham, the University of Florence, Leiden University, the University of Linnaeus, the University of Nantes
and Semmelweis University, and 102 associate partners drawn from seven distinct regions of Europe.
This is an exciting and newly founded position. The EUniWell Officer!
The EUniWell Officer is the head of the EUniWell Office located at the University of Cologne.
- Head of the central EUniWell Office situated in Cologne
- Central management and coordination of EUniWell including the implementation of the EUniWell work programme in close cooperation with the EUniWell Board, university researchers, educators and students, management, and project managers
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of change management strategies to ensure the effective implementation of the EUniWell work programme
- Development and implementation of quality assessment across all work packages
- Planning in terms of activities, finance, and organization
- External and internal reporting
We are offering:
- An unprecedented position with the opportunity to be a pioneer in creating a European University and to participate significantly in the strategic development of EUniWell
- A diverse, co-creational, and international working environment
- Comprehensive support structures, schemes and regulations to promote a good work-life balance and access to staff development programmes
The contract will start on 1st December 2020 and be initially for the period of the EUniWell pilot phase of three years, funded by the European Commission as part of the Erasmus+ programme. In case of a positive evaluation after the pilot phase and perpetuation of EUniWell, the option of renewal and tenure entails.
The salary is based on the German remuneration group TV-L15 (approx. EUR 6,650 per month gross, depending on work experience).
Candidates are requested to send their application (incl. motivation letter, complete CV, relevant proofs of qualification) to email@example.com. Application deadline: 31 October 2020. Selected candidates will be contacted and interviewed by a selection committee.
More information about EUniWell is available here: https: / / www.euniwell.eu /
For inquiries about the position, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profile, skills and experiences:
- University degree (Master’s degree or equivalent, PhD is an asset)
- Excellent English skills in spoken and written form; multilingualism is an asset
- Excellent management, coordination and organization skills.
- Team player and excellent skills in engaging and working with people
- Excellent communication style, networking and digital cooperation and communication skills, including how to use social media and cutting-edge digital work-spaces.
- Understanding of current European policies and the functioning of EU institutions, especially in the area of higher education
- Experience in running an office and managing a team
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset
- Experience in managing projects, developing strategies and policies related to higher education, research and innovation
- Proven experience in writing reports and policy documents
- Experience in H2020 and Erasmus+ project management is an asset
- Full identification with the EUniWell project, vision and mission
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- initially for the period of three years
- German remuneration group TV-L15
- Samstag, 31. Oktober 2020 - 23:59
- Hochschule / Einrichtung
- Universität zu Köln
- Institut / Einrichtung
- Universität zu Köln
- 50931 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Stephanie Bölts